Get Your Business Found Online!
Currently 50% off - see below for more information!
Become More Visible in Search Engines
Get Found by the Right Audience
Attract Site Visitors who are Ready to Buy From You
This SEO Bootcamp will Show you how to:
- Understand the basics of having your website found on major search engines
- Explore Google Analytics and Search Console Tools to measure your website traffic
- Understand the importance of being mobile friendly and the basics of what you have to do to comply
- Understand the importance of having a fast website and take away some tips to optimise for speed
- Submit a sitemap to search engines
- Research and build a keyword list to get your site ranked in search queries
- Crawl your website to find all your posts and pages and begin mapping keywords to your content
- Understand why great content is the most important part of onsite optimisation
- Set up your basic onsite search anchors such as page titles, meta tags, and more
This Course will Give you the Essentials you Need to Optimise Your Site.
We'll Also let you in on Some Secrets That will Help you Rock Your SEO Effortlessly.
The SEO Bootcamp will kickstart your SEO knowledge and skills. It's a quick course (just 5 videos) to get you started FAST and without losing time.
This means we don't go deep into strategies for specific platforms or business types; but we've included a few resources and links to those at the end of the course for you.
We also give you some very handy SEO Resources to download:
Mellissa is a veteran SEO expert and web designer who has helped countless businesses (big and small) get found in search engines. She also loves working with entrepreneurs who want to DIY their marketing and is passionate about dispelling the myth that SEO needs to be complicated!
She lives on a 9-acre farm in Spain, surrounded by pine forests, olive groves, ponies and pigs. Alongside her web and graphic design business, Mellissa runs several blogs and an online store selling farm inspired t-shirts and accessories.
Let’s get you found online!
This course is currently running as a "beta"...
What does that mean?
- You get access to all of the current course content for half the price
- Mellissa has big plans to create a more extensive version of this course - which you'll get access to at no extra cost (when it comes out). This will include new videos + extra resources + access to the community for peer support.
- Questions? You can either email us, or ask in the public group
- Any feedback? Please let us know - we'd appreciate it, as it will allow us to make the new version even better!
Use coupon code "BETA" to get 50% off at checkout!